Recommendations and tips
Recommendations and tips
Awareness and responsibility
- Always be aware that "all your anxiety, vanity" is not justified, there are even worse situations.
- It is better to double-check everything, than to start taking medication. "You will have time." In this regard, remember: doctors can also be wrong.
- If there is an opportunity, additionally confirm the diagnosis with other doctors, at least with 2-3 specialists, without showing them the conclusions of previous doctors.
- The same with the findings of the surveys.
Stories from my life
I was born in a large family of a rural teacher. At an early age, helping his father, he dragged firewood on his shoulders and blew up his spine. Began sharp pains in the chest, especially in the heart. The pain intensified at night, when he went to bed, with deep breathing and with changing weather.
My father, as a rural teacher and an educated person, believed doctors and showed me to a district specialist. He gave me a severe diagnosis of “Rheumatic heart disease” and categorically warned my father to take care of me, to limit physical exertion, to constantly monitor and strictly adhere to the prescribed treatment (medication).
This conversation took place in my presence. The words of the doctor made such a heavy impression on me that I put an end to my youth and waited for the end. However, later I was examined by cardiologists and my heart disease was eliminated.
When I became a doctor, I learned that the pain in the heart area was associated with a spinal injury and was aggravated due to the indentation of the roots when I went to bed (the so-called root pain).
I can give you another example: my youngest child at the age of 6 months, when he was on artificial feeding, started vomiting blood. None of the involved specialists could determine and establish an accurate diagnosis, prescribe the correct treatment. Then the local doctor with years of experience prescribed the traditional drug therapy. I wanted to figure it out to the end so as not to harm the baby and turned to other specialists.
The true cause of the disorders was found by the children's dentist, it turned out that they were caused by mechanical injuries of the palate from a rough nipple. Such tough, long, and besides not aesthetic brown nipples sold pharmacies in Soviet times. As soon as we changed them to import ones (short, soft and beautiful), the baby stopped crying and began to eat normally. I thought: what if we went in the wake of chemotherapy and gave the child drugs that the district pediatrician prescribed ?!
I do not urge you to abandon drug therapy. Everything must be individualized: there are life circumstances when it is impossible to help a sick child without drug therapy.
After confirming the diagnosis follow the following my recommendations.
- Do not delay your actions to help your child for tomorrow. Render it immediately as soon as the opportunity arises.
- Remember, there are no hopeless children. Never lose heart.
- You can start treatment at any time: better late than never.
- Eliminate overdose.
- Never cry in the presence of a sick child, do not show your helplessness, anxiety, vanity, etc.
- Treat him as a healthy child - do not feel sorry for him!
- Never indulge a child with a computer, telephone. If they are capricious and hyperactive, quench their whims with active games, sports, walking around the zoo, going to the cinema, etc., incl. useful work at home, in the country (at least a little, but useful).
- These children must be in a constant speech environment and be able to fulfill the available requirements on the same level as healthy children (individually).
- Parents should apply various stimuli to the child for his psycho-speech, psychomotor and psychosensory development.
- There is no need to punish the child, but their desires and whims should be differentiated in a differentiated manner in physiologically available doses (with an individual approach).
- Avoid traumatic situations. Also, make sure that during sleep near the child were not negative conversations, there were no screams. Children in the dream "hear everything."
- In the family, the mother, father, and other relatives must adhere to the same requirements in relation to the child and not ignore each other (in particular, the mother / father demands, and the grandmother / grandfather pity, allow and indulge).
- Create a positive home environment.
- Forget grievances, scandals, forgive each other, create at home the most positive, emotions and support each other.
- Never envy other children whose mothers have achieved great results, including those families where healthy children grow up.
- The happiness of one alien child, the family should be your happiness.
- Watch your appearance, pay attention to your diseases in time and take timely measures to eliminate them.
Address to experts. Remember:
- To treat a sick child, parents must be healthy!
- Do not limit yourself in life: rest, chatting with friends, guests.
- Do not jam your “misfortune” with alcohol or smoking. Then do not stop.
- Be sure to include other members of your family in the rehabilitation of the child.
- Do not put out on the child and family members their own failure and resentment.
- Do not be indifferent to the problems of other members of your family.
- Do not be shy about the illness of your children, do not limit them and your contacts in the social environment. This is a big mistake.
- Do not cause self-pity because of the illness of a child.
- Be confident and calm, walk with your head held high, bring up your children, work stubbornly and easily with your child.
- Tell other parents about your experiences and accomplishments.
- You should never hope for instant results during treatment and rehabilitation activities. Achieving results is hard work and a long way to go.
- Do not feed the baby aggressively. If the child is able to eat, give him freedom.
- If a child is able to walk on his own, do not take him in your arms - this hinders the development of fine and large motor skills. Let him walk on his own.
- If there is a bathroom (toilet) next to you, then try not to use the pot (in each case it is solved individually).
Example. Masha always fed mom. The child did not want to eat himself, and often protested when the mother tried to force her to eat on her own. Then the mother began to put ready food on the table and from afar watched her daughter's reaction. On the 4th day the child began to eat independently, without the help of the mother.
Example. Three-year-old Timofey is constantly in the hands of his mother. When the mother refuses to take him in his arms, he falls and cries. After contacting us and examining us, no pathology was revealed and it was recommended to the mother not to pay attention to his whims. When the child once again started asking for his hands to his mother, she refused him that. "He fell to the floor and screamed." Mother did not pay attention to his cry and left him. Then the child got up and went after his mother. So the child has learned to walk on his own, and we have freed the mother from exertion. And there are many such examples.
In these examples, the refusal of feeding, to pick up, is seen additional help in the development of fine and large motor skills of the child. I emphasize that all these actions were approved by me and were carried out under my control, because the child had no physical disorders of the locomotor system of organic origin. It is all individually.
If you find a good specialist and see positive developments in the development of the child after the treatment he has done, share your experience with other parents with other parents. If necessary, ask about the skill level of other specialists (availability of a certificate, license, academic titles, publications, etc.), as well as his authority among patients, colleagues, etc. Do not forget that a real doctor will never criticize or show negative attitudes towards his colleagues . If it is, then you see envy and it should alert you.
All of these recommendations relate to relatively healthy (somatic and neurological) children.
For children who have severe somatic and neurological pathologies, these recommendations may be in a slightly modified form.
Always remember the truth: "Trust in God, but do not commit yourself."
According to our long-term observations, after the completion of treatment, the improvement process continues in domestic conditions. After the end of therapy, we do not stop working with children at home. Their brain must be in constant targeted therapeutic load 24 hours a day. Load them with useful “work”, let the children express themselves in the works, etc. You must eliminate the impact on children of psychotrauma, scandals and other negative situations.
I repeat, do not expect a miracle, the miracle will come unnoticed, but this is hellish work.
I want to stress again. Patients who were treated with us and after treatment, at home, stop fulfilling our requirements and do not deal with the child, constant conflicts continue in the family, socially unfavorable factors, etc., children may have worsening, the results may decrease. But, with close observation, it can still be noted that positive developments remain.
For those parents who doubt the effectiveness of the treatment and at the same time they are constantly tormented by “remorse” and obsessive thoughts about the duty to the child, we individually conduct a short cycle of therapy (10 days long). At the end of 10 days, parents themselves decide whether to continue treatment in the future. And "remorse" and obsessive thoughts about the duty to the child disappear from the soul, as a heavy burden.
For some children with hyperactive behavior, the course of therapy should be selected individually, and the process of adaptation to treatment may begin no earlier than 2 or 3 cycles. In such cases, treatment should be continued.
Child Maxim. His mother suffered from neurotic and somatoform disorders. The child and mother were treated and there was a significant improvement. After the end of the treatment, the mother had a conflict and other negative phenomena at work. She was unable to follow the recommendations of the doctor and the child again became aggravated. However, a careful history revealed that the child had no incontinence (enuresis), the circadian nature of food skills and meteorological dependence disappeared.
Child Andrew. Extreme hyperactivity and not lagging behind the mother (symbiosis with the mother). Hyper-care by parents and grandfather (grandmother). On the third cycle, it was possible to adapt the child to independent communication with other children, including in the macro environment. However, in the future, we stopped treatment because our parents did not comply with our requirements.
Parents, before you come to us for treatment, consider these factors, think about your capabilities and family potential.
Dear parents and the sick. When you write information about the results of the treatment carried out in our research institute, write the truth on the forum, only the truth, without mentioning my name. Be sure to describe the result you achieved, and how much your work was invested to achieve this result, leave your contact numbers, addresses (with country).
Professor Rakhmanov Vagif Mamedovich
Weekdays from 2:00 PM
Saturday from 12:00 AM